iPhone Maps API Token Examples don't work

iPhone Maps API Token Examples don't work

zwirdsch
I wanted to ask if someone got one of the token Examples (Examples 3 -
8) of the iPhone Maps API running.
I've the problem that my example application isn't running properly on
my iPhone. Please take a look at Issue Tracker #35 for more information.

I think the problem occurs because of an issue with the
authentification. To me it's not quite clear which username and password
has to be entered for the authentification.
I've tried several options like my real password and username and other
stuff. But none of them worked.
Has anyone an idea?

Re: iPhone Maps API Token Examples don't work

Nick Black-2

On 4 Mar 2009, at 17:42, zwirdsch wrote:

> I wanted to ask if someone got one of the token Examples (Examples 3 -
> 8) of the iPhone Maps API running.
> I've the problem that my example application isn't running properly on
> my iPhone. Please take a look at Issue Tracker #35 for more
> information.
>
> I think the problem occurs because of an issue with the
> authentification. To me it's not quite clear which username and
> password
> has to be entered for the authentification.
> I've tried several options like my real password and username and
> other
> stuff. But none of them worked.
> Has anyone an idea?

Nick Black