Quantcast

iPhone SDK for OS 4.0

Patrick Steiner-2
Hi,

is the current Cloudemade iPhone SDK also available for iPhone OS 4.0.
Or is this impossible (NDA)?

regards,
 patrick

Re: iPhone SDK for OS 4.0

Nick Black-2
Hi Patrick + list,

We've been working on a 4.0 version of our SDKs for a few weeks and most of the work is done, so as soon as 4.0 is officially released we will release it to our developer site:

http://developers.cloudmade.com/projects/show/iphone-api

We're unable to release any sooner due to the Apple NDA - kind of frustrating, but it will be worth waiting for :-)

--
Nick