is_in test cases v4

Gerd Petermann
Hi all,

I've added a few more special cases and changed b18 to expected=?

The case with w45 (spike in landuse=residential polygon) is not yet working, but I assume I will simply ignore it.

Gerd

is-in-hook-samples-v4.osm (69K) Download Attachment

Re: is_in test cases v4

Gerd Petermann
Hi all,

is anybody out there how is interested in the results for b13,b14, and b19? Up to now (r4118) results of both
is_in(landuse,residential,any) and is_in(landuse,residential,all)
are more or less unpredictable for these cases.
Here are some real world examples (building is inner ring in landuse=residential MP):
https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/637318545 (calculated result is IN)
https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/333231967 (calculated result is OUT)

Gerd