keyval

Steve Coast
In English: You can name street segments now.

In Klatchan:

You can now use the text tool in the applet, select a segment and type
in to it. This gets saved as the name tag for the segment if you select
off that segment or hit enter. The keyval stuff is all in the api for
nodes and segments but I have to update the docs which I'll do after
this email.

For those who wanted xml keyval, expect it in 0.3 or 0.4. For now it's a
semi-colon seperated attribute of the segment or node tag.

There are possibly bugs, but I tried it out quite a bit and fixed
everything I've seen.

have fun,

SteveC [hidden email] http://www.asklater.com/steve/

Re: keyval

Nick Whitelegg
Hello Steve,

Looks good...

Notice that the newnode.rb and newsegment.rb don't seem to do anything with
the 'tags' attribute. Does this work at the moment?

Thanks,
Nick