lanes = 0

Re: lanes = 0

Mateusz Konieczny-3
30 Jul 2019, 21:03 by [hidden email]:
However, if standard carto makes any rendering decisions based upon lanes=n
It is not used at all.

Re: lanes = 0

Paul Allen
On Tue, 30 Jul 2019 at 23:33, Mateusz Konieczny <[hidden email]> wrote:
30 Jul 2019, 21:03 by [hidden email]:
However, if standard carto makes any rendering decisions based upon lanes=n
It is not used at all.

That's one potential problem disposed of.

How about routers?  Although I'd expect them to be able to cope with a new tag
lanes_whether_marked_or_unmarked=n with less difficulty than changes to
standard carto.

--
Paul

Re: lanes = 0

Paul Johnson-3
On Tue, Jul 30, 2019 at 5:50 PM Paul Allen <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Tue, 30 Jul 2019 at 23:33, Mateusz Konieczny <[hidden email]> wrote:
30 Jul 2019, 21:03 by [hidden email]:
However, if standard carto makes any rendering decisions based upon lanes=n
It is not used at all.

That's one potential problem disposed of.

How about routers?  Although I'd expect them to be able to cope with a new tag
lanes_whether_marked_or_unmarked=n with less difficulty than changes to
standard carto.

 Osmand's working on access by lane already, and JOSM already handles this, so counting bicycle lanes won't cause issues there.