mapnik.txt Spanish translation

Carlos Dávila-5
I'm working on Spanish translation of mapnik.txt file. It's still a work
in progress, but in order to avoid conflicts with changes announced by
Karl (7770) I send a diff with current state. I've chosen String5 for
Spanish, as it was the first unused number.

mapnik_Spanish_addition.diff (9K) Download Attachment

Re: mapnik.txt Spanish translation

7700
I will use String6 in that case, i will need 2-3 more weeks until i have time
to send in the changes. If somebody is already using that too, no worries, i
will change later.
In some sections all strings use String1.
I noticed that some translations are not correct in polish language, i will
try to correct those as well at that time.

Karl