memory leak in client

Niklas Cholmkvist
Hi Jonathan,

Jonathan wrote:
> when it runs out of memory, tilesGen.pl leaks
> (quite a lot of) memory. It's absolutely certain on the monitoring graphs.

> I've dug a little in the code, but with no success.
Wow. Although I think this process takes it's devotion of time.

>  I'm an absolute perl noob.
I don't know perl either. Where did you look in the code?
If you want you can tell me where I can look. I might
of course look at the place that you looked at,
in case the problem is really there.
It's never too late to learn perl I guess.(although I understand
it's not a "piece of cake" either)

Regards,
Niklas