method that returns left or right hand traffic for a given location

method that returns left or right hand traffic for a given location

Jo-2
Hi,

In PT_Assistant we want to be able to tell mappers some stops are on the
wrong side of the highway. This depends on driving direction, obviously.

Is there a method in core that can be used to query this information?

Polyglot

Re: method that returns left or right hand traffic for a given location

Vincent Privat
Hi Jo,
Take a look to :righthandtraffic MapCSS pseudo-class and/or
RightAndLefthandTraffic class.
Cheers,
Vincent