mkgmap logging problem/question

Thorsten Kukuk

Hi,

I currently try to get ride of this thousands of warnings about
"WARNING (MultiPolygonRelation): 71200001.osm.pbf: Cannot join the following ways to closed polygons..."

So I have the following line in my logging.properties file:
uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.reader.osm.MultiPolygonRelation=SEVERE

For all other cases this works fine, somehow only for the
MultiPolygonRelation.class it seems to be ignored?
Even if I remove that line, it's still printed. And yes, I'm sure
I don't have it a second time in my file.

Any idea what I can make wrong?

Thanks,
Thorsten

Re: mkgmap logging problem/question

Gerd Petermann
Hi Thorsten,

I did not try it, but SeaPolygonRelation and
BoundaryRelation.java extend MultipolygonRelation and reuse that part of the code,
so maybe you have to change the level for them, too.

Gerd

Thorsten Kukuk wrote
Hi,

I currently try to get ride of this thousands of warnings about
"WARNING (MultiPolygonRelation): 71200001.osm.pbf: Cannot join the following ways to closed polygons..."

So I have the following line in my logging.properties file:
uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.reader.osm.MultiPolygonRelation=SEVERE

For all other cases this works fine, somehow only for the
MultiPolygonRelation.class it seems to be ignored?
Even if I remove that line, it's still printed. And yes, I'm sure
I don't have it a second time in my file.

Any idea what I can make wrong?

Thanks,
Thorsten

Re: mkgmap logging problem/question

Gerd Petermann
Hi Thorsten,

please check if you also have the line
uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.reader.osm.level=WARNING
or maybe only
uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.reader.level=WARNING

if yes, make sure that
uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.reader.osm.MultiPolygonRelation=SEVERE
comes after that.

Gerd

Thorsten Kukuk wrote
Hi,

I currently try to get ride of this thousands of warnings about
"WARNING (MultiPolygonRelation): 71200001.osm.pbf: Cannot join the following ways to closed polygons..."

So I have the following line in my logging.properties file:
uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.reader.osm.MultiPolygonRelation=SEVERE

For all other cases this works fine, somehow only for the
MultiPolygonRelation.class it seems to be ignored?
Even if I remove that line, it's still printed. And yes, I'm sure
I don't have it a second time in my file.

Any idea what I can make wrong?

Thanks,
Thorsten

Re: mkgmap logging problem/question

Thorsten Kukuk

Hi Gerd,

On Wed, Mar 26, GerdP wrote:

> Hi Thorsten,
>
> please check if you also have the line
> uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.reader.osm.level=WARNING
> or maybe only
> uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.reader.level=WARNING
>
> if yes, make sure that
> uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.reader.osm.MultiPolygonRelation=SEVERE
> comes after that.

Yes, I had that line. But it was already before
MultiPolygonRelation=SEVERE. Changing them didn't made a
difference, too. So I removed it now and the output is what
I need.

Thanks,
Thorsten

> Gerd
>

> Thorsten Kukuk wrote
> > Hi,
> >
> > I currently try to get ride of this thousands of warnings about
> > "WARNING (MultiPolygonRelation): 71200001.osm.pbf: Cannot join the
> > following ways to closed polygons..."
> >
> > So I have the following line in my logging.properties file:
> > uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.reader.osm.MultiPolygonRelation=SEVERE
> >
> > For all other cases this works fine, somehow only for the
> > MultiPolygonRelation.class it seems to be ignored?
> > Even if I remove that line, it's still printed. And yes, I'm sure
> > I don't have it a second time in my file.
> >
> > Any idea what I can make wrong?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Thorsten
> >
> > --
> > Thorsten Kukuk, Senior Architect SLES & Common Code Base
> > SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuernberg
> > GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)

Re: mkgmap logging problem/question

Gerd Petermann
Hi Thorsten,

sorry, did not see that typo before:
You have to write
uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.reader.osm.MultiPolygonRelation.level=SEVERE
not

On Thu, Mar 27, Gerd Petermann wrote:

> Hi Thorsten,
>
> sorry, did not see that typo before:
> You have to write
> uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.reader.osm.MultiPolygonRelation.level=SEVERE
> not
> uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.reader.osm.MultiPolygonRelation=SEVERE

Thanks, this mistake explains it of course, now it's working
as it should.

  Thorsten