moving uibuilder to trunc

Andrea Antonello
Hi Patrick,
if it is ok for you I will move the uibuilder from your community
space to trunc in order to have trunc selfcontained.

Andrea

Re: moving uibuilder to trunc

Patrick-146
Hi Andrea!

andrea antonello schrieb:
> if it is ok for you I will move the uibuilder from your community
> space to trunc in order to have trunc selfcontained.

Sure. It's nice to see that uibuilder has passed the incubation state
and enters into trunk now.

Happy hacking!
Patrick

--

Patrick Ohnewein
TIS Free Software Center

TIS innovation park
Via Siemens Str. 19
I-39100 Bozen | Bolzano
T. +39 0471 068161
F. +39 0471 068145
[hidden email]
www.tis.bz.it

Short information regarding use of personal data. According to Section
13 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003, we inform you
that we process your personal data in order to fulfil contractual and
fiscal obligations and also to send you information regarding our
services and events. Your personal data are processed with and without
electronic means and by respecting data subjects' rights, fundamental
freedoms and dignity, particularly with regard to confidentiality,
personal identity and the right to personal data protection. At any time
and without formalities you can write an e-mail to [hidden email] in
order to object the processing of your personal data for the purpose of
sending advertising materials and also to exercise the right to access
personal data and other rights referred to in Section 7 of Decree
196/2003. The data controller is TIS Techno Innovation Alto Adige, via
Siemens n. 19 Bolzano. You can find the complete information on the web
site www.tis.bz.it.

patrick_ohnewein.vcf (292 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: moving uibuilder to trunc

Andrea Antonello
Great, will do that immediatly then.

Ciao