natural=bay

Andre Hinrichs
Hi List!

I've created a patch which will add natural=bay to the rules. Could
someone please check this and apply to repository if OK?

I've also patched maplint.xml to be complete. But wasn't maplint
dropped?

Thanks,
Andre

add-natural-bay.diff (12K) Download Attachment

Re: natural=bay

spaetz
On Sun, 07 Aug 2011 19:34:28 +0200, Andre Hinrichs  wrote:
> I've created a patch which will add natural=bay to the rules. Could
> someone please check this and apply to repository if OK?
>
> I've also patched maplint.xml to be complete. But wasn't maplint
> dropped?

Hi, can someone with commit access check this in? Looks good to me. Yes,
maplint was dropped.

Sebastian