netcdf in udig, last weekly report

Andrea Antonello
Hi all,
I have finished what was defined in my project with the navigation
view. Perhaps one nice thing could be an export for movies, but that
will be later on :)

I created a short screencast to show you how temporal navigation works
and what the navigation panel contains. I hope you will enjoy it:
http://jgrass.wiki.software.bz.it/jgrass/weekly_reports

Best regards,
Andrea

Re: netcdf in udig, last weekly report

Riccardo Rigon
Andrea,

great work! Only one regrets: that is your last report!

riccardo

On Aug 12, 2009, at 5:32 PM, andrea antonello wrote:

Hi all,
I have finished what was defined in my project with the navigation
view. Perhaps one nice thing could be an export for movies, but that
will be later on :)

I created a short screencast to show you how temporal navigation works
and what the navigation panel contains. I hope you will enjoy it:
http://jgrass.wiki.software.bz.it/jgrass/weekly_reports

Best regards,
Andrea

Universita` di Trento         Dipartimento di Ingegneria Civile  e  Ambientale/CUDAM
Via Mesiano, 77, 38050  Trento      (ITALIA)
E-mail[hidden email]
Ph: +390461882614-10    Fax:+390461882672
Publications according to ISI: http://www.researcherid.com/rid/B-5395-2008
JGrass (Open Source GIS): http://www.jgrass.org/
GEOtop (Open Source distributed hydrological model):  http://www.geotop.org/

Re: netcdf in udig, last weekly report

Andrea Antonello
Hi Riccardo,

> great work! Only one regrets: that is your last report!

Thanks man! I am also glad about the outcome of the project and now at
least the doors are open (I should really say ajar) in GIS for some
scientific communities to exploit certain standards inside their
models.
I am quite sure that after this first push on netcdf you will be
including and pushing netcdf in your research til the end of time :)

Ciao
Andrea

> riccardo
> On Aug 12, 2009, at 5:32 PM, andrea antonello wrote:
>
> Hi all,
> I have finished what was defined in my project with the navigation
> view. Perhaps one nice thing could be an export for movies, but that
> will be later on :)
>
> I created a short screencast to show you how temporal navigation works
> and what the navigation panel contains. I hope you will enjoy it:
> http://jgrass.wiki.software.bz.it/jgrass/weekly_reports
>
> Best regards,
> Andrea

> Universita` di Trento         Dipartimento di Ingegneria Civile  e
> Ambientale/CUDAM
> Via Mesiano, 77, 38050  Trento      (ITALIA)
> E-mail:  [hidden email]
> Ph: +390461882614-10    Fax:+390461882672
> Web page: http://www.ing.unitn.it/dica/hp/?user=rigon
> Publications according to ISI: http://www.researcherid.com/rid/B-5395-2008
> JGrass (Open Source GIS): http://www.jgrass.org/
> GEOtop (Open Source distributed hydrological model):  http://www.geotop.org/

Re: netcdf in udig, last weekly report

Mauricio Pazos
Excellent work. It is available for download?

cheers
On Wednesday 12 August 2009 05:32:47 pm andrea antonello wrote:

> Hi all,
> I have finished what was defined in my project with the navigation
> view. Perhaps one nice thing could be an export for movies, but that
> will be later on :)
>
> I created a short screencast to show you how temporal navigation works
> and what the navigation panel contains. I hope you will enjoy it:
> http://jgrass.wiki.software.bz.it/jgrass/weekly_reports
>
> Best regards,
> Andrea

Mauricio Pazos
www.axios.es

Re: netcdf in udig, last weekly report

Andrea Antonello
Thanks Mauricio,

the code is available here:
https://svn.dev.cocos.bz/svnroot/jgrass/jgrass3.0/community/moovida/gsoc2009_netcdf/

note that the

eu.hydrologis.jgrass.netcdf.export/

plugin depends on JGrass plugins, while the rest works with uDig.

Andrea