network=Translink SEQ vs network=TransLink SEQ

network=Translink SEQ vs network=TransLink SEQ

osm.talk-au

I’ve just noticed that there are 3-4k of both network=Translink SEQ and network=TransLink SEQ

Given that tag values are generally considered case sensitive, shouldn’t these two be conflated into one or the other?

Re: network=Translink SEQ vs network=TransLink SEQ

osm.talk-au

With all 7700 objects (both network variants) loaded, I also noticed that there is some variation in the operator tag (excuse the screenshot):

Which could probably be cleaned up at the same time if we agree on which ones are the correct ones.

Re: network=Translink SEQ vs network=TransLink SEQ

osm.talk-au

Use download from overpass api in JOSM with this query:

[out:json][timeout:999];

(

 node["network"="Translink SEQ"];

  way["network"="Translink SEQ"];

  relation["network"="Translink SEQ"];

);

out body;

out skel qt;

after download completes, press Ctrl+A to select everything

change network tag value to TransLink SEQ

perform “Upload data” action

That should do it. (I’ve tried it out till just before the last click where it would really upload.)

But before this is done, we should probably discuss it more, and also use a separate account to perform this update, like for mass imports.