new high resolution imager for Ashgabat in Turkmenistan

new high resolution imager for Ashgabat in Turkmenistan

Jo-2
I wanted to add a new imagery source, but I might have broken something:

https://josm.openstreetmap.de/wiki/Maps/Turkmeninstan

When I update my imagery list in JOSM, it blanks.

Polyglot

Re: new high resolution imager for Ashgabat in Turkmenistan

pierzen
Hi Polyglot
You should remove references to wms  in your link.
revise your url to         <url><![CDATA[http://ittc.state.gov/hot/1.0.0/ashgabat-aug2017-flipped/{zoom}/{x}/{y}.png]]></url>

regard
Pierre

Re: new high resolution imager for Ashgabat in Turkmenistan

pierzen
+ Wow! this image has quite a good quality and precision !

Pierre

Re: new high resolution imager for Ashgabat in Turkmenistan

Gertrud Simson
Hello,
please provide a source that this background can be used for OSM by
adding the permission-ref property to the imagery entry. Thanks

Klumbumbus

Am 06.09.2017 um 16:36 schrieb Jo:
> I wanted to add a new imagery source, but I might have broken something:
>
> https://josm.openstreetmap.de/wiki/Maps/Turkmeninstan
>
> When I update my imagery list in JOSM, it blanks.
>
> Polyglot

Re: new high resolution imager for Ashgabat in Turkmenistan

Jo-2
Hi,

I found out about it while proofreading WeeklyOSM.

The original announcement is here:
https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/apm-wa/diary/42195

Jo

[hidden email]>:

> Hello,
> please provide a source that this background can be used for OSM by adding
> the permission-ref property to the imagery entry. Thanks
>
> Klumbumbus
>

> Am 06.09.2017 um 16:36 schrieb Jo:
>
>> I wanted to add a new imagery source, but I might have broken something:
>>
>> https://josm.openstreetmap.de/wiki/Maps/Turkmeninstan
>>
>> When I update my imagery list in JOSM, it blanks.
>>
>> Polyglot

Re: new high resolution imager for Ashgabat in Turkmenistan

Jo-2
I somehow managed to misspell Turkmenistan. I couldn't figure out how to
rename/move a wiki page on Trac, so I created a fresh one:

https://josm.openstreetmap.de/wiki/Maps/Turkmenistan

Now this one still needs to be removed:

https://josm.openstreetmap.de/wiki/Maps/Turkmeninstan

Sorry for the mess. I tried to add source information.

Jo