new jgrass install process

Andrea Antonello
To be faster in bugfixing and in the releasing system, from now on
JGrass will be served to the community through an update site.

This will end up in installing udig and then just easyly update JGrass
versions as they come as described on this wikipage:

http://jgrass.wiki.dev.fsc.bz.it/jgrass/Installation

I just put it together and tested it on Macosx. Please give it a try
and give me some feedback.

Thanks,
Andrea

Re: [JGrass-utenti] new jgrass install process

Christian Tiso-2
Hey,
I tried the new installation process on Mac and on Windows too.
It looks like it's very simple and user friendly.
I tried to import old locations of JGrass and Grass. I could visualize the maps, seems to works all fine.

Very good job Andrea!
Thank you.

Christian

Il giorno 22/giu/08, alle ore 19:16, andrea antonello ha scritto:

To be faster in bugfixing and in the releasing system, from now on
JGrass will be served to the community through an update site.

This will end up in installing udig and then just easyly update JGrass
versions as they come as described on this wikipage:

http://jgrass.wiki.dev.fsc.bz.it/jgrass/Installation

I just put it together and tested it on Macosx. Please give it a try
and give me some feedback.

Thanks,
Andrea

Christian Tiso, collaborator