(no subject)

Giuseppe Aruta
Hi SAIG,
when will Kosmo 2.0 RC2 be officially available to download?
Regards

Giuseppe

Re: Kosmo 2.0 official release

Sergio Baños Calvo
Good morning Giuseppe.

The new Kosmo 2.0 version is already ready but it hasn't been released yet due to project deadlines: we need to generate some documentation before release it and that's the only step that we haven't finished yet.

We expect to have it ready very soon.

Regards,

El 28/09/2010 12:40, Giuseppe Aruta escribió:
Hi SAIG,
when will Kosmo 2.0 RC2 be officially available to download?
Regards

Giuseppe

Sergio Baños Calvo

Jefe de desarrollos
Sistemas Abiertos de Información Geográfica, S.L. (SAIG S.L.)
Tlfno. móvil: 685005960
Tlfno. fijo: (+34) 954788876

E-mail: [hidden email]

Re: Kosmo 2.0 official release