nov4&6: Seattle workshop: Create Maps for Ebola First Responders

nov4&6: Seattle workshop: Create Maps for Ebola First Responders

Theresa Clary
Hi ,
Come and join - humanitarian mapping workshop and tell a friend, thank You

Sincerely,
Theresa 413.281.6169

keep on mapping...

Re: nov4&6: Seattle workshop: Create Maps for Ebola First Responders

Clifford Snow
Theresa,
I wish you could have reached out to the local OSM community in Seattle We have a large meetup group [1] as well as active open source GIS [2] community in Seattle. This weekend, Nov 8 we are hosting a meetup at the Montlake Library.

The work the HOT team is doing is one of the greatest contributions to OSM. If there is anything we can do going forward to help your effort, please let us know.

Clifford

On Mon, Nov 3, 2014 at 11:16 AM, Theresa Clary <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi ,
Come and join - humanitarian mapping workshop and tell a friend, thank You

Sincerely,
Theresa <a href="tel:413.281.6169" value="+14132816169" target="_blank">413.281.6169

keep on mapping...

@osm_seattle
OpenStreetMap: Maps with a human touch

Re: nov4&6: Seattle workshop: Create Maps for Ebola First Responders

Theresa Clary-2
Hi Clifford,
Thanks for the email. The timing was tough and hard to nail down because I had to coincide it with some unexpected travel. If it is not too late if you would like to just let others in the mapping group know, that would be great.   In addition, maybe, I can also get to the library on Saturday. This is my first trip to Seattle... I had wanted to network with the OSM in Seattle beforehand, however, had some  unexpected personal things come up which kept me from reaching out to you earlier. (UGH) Thanks for the email, Theresa