opacity like configuration of RasterColorizer

opacity like configuration of RasterColorizer

Sven Geggus
Hello,

I currently have a setup with a opacity="0.2" hillshading and white
map background-color.

<Style name="hillshade">
    <Rule>
      &maxscale_zoom0;
      &minscale_zoom18;
      <RasterSymbolizer opacity="0.2" scaling="bilinear8" mode="normal" >
      </RasterSymbolizer>
    </Rule>
</Style>

This works, but there are currently still "unshaded" areas.

For this reason I would like to set opacity to 1 and make the
background color the same as unshaded places in the raster layer.

Reading the documentation I came to the conclusion, that this can
probably be done using RasterColorizer.

Is this true?

If so, how would an appropriate RasterColorizer look like?

Regards

Sven

--
Den Rechtsstaat macht aus, dass Unschuldige wieder frei kommen
(Wolfgang Schäuble)

/me is giggls@ircnet, http://sven.gegg.us/ on the Web