osm.org Banner about SotM (missing THE SotM in Brussels!)

osm.org Banner about SotM (missing THE SotM in Brussels!)

Stefan Keller
Hi,

I'm bit confused by a banner showing up at osm.org about SotM Latam in
November!
I'd just really expect to see the _the_ SotM in Brussels there at
least till end of September :-)
How this?

:Stefan

Re: osm.org Banner about SotM (missing THE SotM in Brussels!)

Benoit FOURNIER
Hi Stefan,

Next time you open the frontpage or refresh, you may see another:
SotM-LatAm, Sotm-Asia, _the_ SotM.
Events are on rolling banner, and sharing the spotlight.

Benoît

On Tue, Sep 13, 2016 at 8:49 PM, Stefan Keller <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm bit confused by a banner showing up at osm.org about SotM Latam in
> November!
> I'd just really expect to see the _the_ SotM in Brussels there at
> least till end of September :-)
> How this?
>
> :Stefan

Re: osm.org Banner about SotM (missing THE SotM in Brussels!)

Bryan Housel
The OpenStreetMap site will show you banners for any upcoming events in a rotation until you dismiss the banner by clicking the ‘X'.  After you have dismissed a banner, you won’t be shown the banner again (unless you clear your cookies).

> On Sep 13, 2016, at 2:49 PM, Stefan Keller <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I'm bit confused by a banner showing up at osm.org about SotM Latam in
> November!
> I'd just really expect to see the _the_ SotM in Brussels there at
> least till end of September :-)
> How this?
>
> :Stefan

Re: osm.org Banner about SotM (missing THE SotM in Brussels!)

Stefan Keller
Could verify that in incognito windows.
But still: Last addition (= Latam) comes first, SotM last.

:Stefan