osmeditor - Windows version - error

Nick Whitelegg-2

Hello everyone,

Sorry about this but I've just discovered the ZIP archive of the current
Windows version of osmeditor is corrupted so it's not possible to download
it from the net. Hopefully later this week I will put a new version
(incorporating the latest changes) on the site.

I am however running into some strange problems with Landsat on the Windows
version which I can't for the life of me resolve. It will download the
Landsat successfully, then load the landsat data into an image object
successfully, but just won't display it. Is anyone with the (older) Windows
version experiencing similar problems?

Nick