[osmosis-dev] NKV vs WKV

Osmosis Development mailing list
Hi

Thanks to Frederik for his reply to my previous Q.

My next one:
I have this Stations_Platforms_Old.osm file. It contains nodes of
railway=station entities & way/rels of railway=platform entities.

As I would expect, this command returns only the stations:
osmosis.bat --read-xml-change Stations_Platforms.gz --rx
Stations_Platforms_Old.osm --ac --nkv keyValueList=railway.station --wx
Stations_Platforms_New.osm

However this command returns both the platforms and the stations:
osmosis.bat --read-xml-change Stations_Platforms.gz --rx
Stations_Platforms_Old.osm --ac --wkv keyValueList=railway.platform --wx
Stations_Platforms_New2.osm

Why doesn't it remove the platforms? How do I return only the platforms?

Cheers
DaveF