[osmosis-dev] Osmosis 0.47.3 released

Michal Migurski-2
Hi everyone,

I just cut a new release of Osmosis reflecting recent changes from Bas Couwenberg and Michael Cuthbert, along with some older contributions from Simon Poole in 0.47.2:

Over the coming months, Michael and I plan to release a series of changes he introduced in a prior PR, piece-by-piece:

-mike.

Re: [osmosis-dev] Osmosis 0.47.3 released

Jocelyn Jaubert
Hi Michal,

Firstly, thanks for these new versions, as we needed them to fix some recent
bugs on diff parsing :)

Do you know if this new version will be used on Debian, via backports for
example, or at least on next testing version?

Maybe we already have some debian packages available on an OSM repository?

Thanks,
Jocelyn

Le 24/03/2020 à 17:28, Michal Migurski a écrit :

> Hi everyone,
>
> I just cut a new release of Osmosis reflecting recent changes from Bas
> Couwenberg and Michael Cuthbert, along with some older contributions from
> Simon Poole in 0.47.2:
>
> https://github.com/openstreetmap/osmosis/releases
>
> Over the coming months, Michael and I plan to release a series of changes he
> introduced in a prior PR, piece-by-piece:
>
> https://github.com/openstreetmap/osmosis/pull/53#issuecomment-601466696
>
> -mike.

Re: [osmosis-dev] Osmosis 0.47.3 released

Sebastiaan Couwenberg
On 4/12/20 4:28 PM, Jocelyn Jaubert wrote:
> Do you know if this new version will be used on Debian, via backports for
> example, or at least on next testing version?

Yes, see:

 https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/osmosis

0.47.4 should migrate to testing tomorrow, so the backport will be
updated then.

Kind Regards,

Bas

--
 GPG Key ID: 4096R/6750F10AE88D4AF1
Fingerprint: 8182 DE41 7056 408D 6146  50D1 6750 F10A E88D 4AF1