[osmosis-dev] Osmosis 0.48.0 released

Michal Migurski-2
Hi everyone!

I’m releasing Osmosis 0.48.0 this morning:

https://github.com/openstreetmap/osmosis/releases

Some of the new features include:

        • Improve replication state handling with single-file steps and custom state (PR #63)
        • Add HTTP to osmosis-pbf2 module (PR #62)
        • Adding ability to use Osmosis as a library with limited functionality (PR #61)
        • Tag-transform can now read a row of data from an external DataSource (PR #52)

I also neglected to announce 0.47.4, sorry about that:

        • Refactored with BaseXMLReader and WorkingTaskManagerFactory classes (PR #60)

Binaries are out on Github now, and I’m in the process of updating the OSS Sonatype listings.

-mike.

Re: [osmosis-dev] Osmosis 0.48.0 released

Brett Henderson
Thanks for taking this on, Michal!  It's exciting to see some activity in Osmosis again.

FYI, I just fixed up the detailed usage redirect link to point to 0.48.