please update version

Andre Hinrichs
Hi List!

I don't know who is able to increase the version info.
I've changed some thousands of oceantile infos and it would be very
nice, if someone could increase the version info.

Is there a chance to get write access to this mechanism?

Regards
Andre

Re: please update version

spaetz
On Wed, 14 Dec 2011 21:09:54 +0100, Andre Hinrichs <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi List!
>
> I don't know who is able to increase the version info.
> I've changed some thousands of oceantile infos and it would be very
> nice, if someone could increase the version info.
>
> Is there a chance to get write access to this mechanism?

Hi,

it has last been changed on 2011-12-30. If you send me your user name, I
can give you access to the settings...

Sebastian