problem to export product

Daniele Andreis
Hi all,

I'm trying to export as a product my uDig workspace. I have followed
the instruction at
http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/ADMIN/Making+a+Formal+Release,
but it hasn't work, it report me this message:

Unable to find plug-in: org.eclipse.compare.core.nl_de_0.0.0. Please
check the error log for more details.

I have searched some notice about this plug-in, but I haven't found  anything.

thanks and regards

--
Daniele Andreis

Re: problem to export product

Ugo Taddei
Hi,

it seems you're missing the german version of the file. There was some
talk on this mailing list (last week or so) about switching to a new
language pack (babel), but I haven't followed the discussion. Search for it.

Daniele Andreis wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to export as a product my uDig workspace. I have followed
> the instruction at
> http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/ADMIN/Making+a+Formal+Release,
> but it hasn't work, it report me this message:
>
> Unable to find plug-in: org.eclipse.compare.core.nl_de_0.0.0. Please
> check the error log for more details.

What happens if you just leave that one out?

> I have searched some notice about this plug-in, but I haven't found  anything.
>
> thanks and regards

Cheers,

Ugo

Re: problem to export product

Jody Garnett-2
That plugin used to contain the language translations.

For the most recent uDig 1.2 RC we were able to make the transition to the Babel translations (which is good as IBM stopped providing the nl translations in eclipse 3.1).

Oh I see what happened - your error references one of these babel plugins. Please follow the Development Environment instructions to set up an Eclipse 3.5.2 environment; the dropings 3.5.2 includes the babel plugins.
- http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/ADMIN/03+Eclipse

Both of these instructions (setting up Env and making a release) were just updated last week so I would your feedback on these instructions!

Regards
Jody

Re: problem to export product

Daniele Andreis
Thanks for your help,

I have followed your instruction and so I have exported the product.

thanks and regards

2010/3/11 Jody Garnett <[hidden email]>:

> That plugin used to contain the language translations.
>
> For the most recent uDig 1.2 RC we were able to make the transition to the Babel translations (which is good as IBM stopped providing the nl translations in eclipse 3.1).
>

> Oh I see what happened - your error references one of these babel plugins. Please follow the Development Environment instructions to set up an Eclipse 3.5.2 environment; the dropings 3.5.2 includes the babel plugins.
> - http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/ADMIN/03+Eclipse
>
> Both of these instructions (setting up Env and making a release) were just updated last week so I would your feedback on these instructions!
>
> Regards
> Jody

Daniele Andreis

Re: problem to export product

Jody Garnett-2
Thanks for testing the instructions; glad it worked out - seems the migration to 3.5.2 went smoothly.