problem with reading style file

Mike Baggaley
Hi Gerd,

it looks like the merge of the is-in branch has introduced a bug in the
style file reader. I now get the following error:

Error in style: Error: (inc/address:19): Cannot start rule with tag!=*
Could not open style style

The offending line is:
type()=way & highway!=* {delete mkgmap:country; delete mkgmap:region; delete
mkgmap:city; delete mkgmap:is_in; set mkgmap:add-to-index='no'}

Previous versions are happy with this.

Regards,
Mike

Re: problem with reading style file

Gerd Petermann
Hi Mike,

"Previous versions are happy with this."
Yes, somehow, because they ignored the error and also the rule.
What's the expected effect of this rule?