projection window - cannot resize

Jan Helebrant
Hi guys,
I just found some little uncomfortable detail which would be nice to change if possible. In projection selection dialog (using Kosmo 2.0 RC with bundled java on windows XP pro sp3), you can resize the window, but the main "subwindow" with projection details remain in the same size. In most cases, you cannot read the projection detail without using the slider (because the details are in just one row, which is sometimes very long). It would be prefect to do something like this:

- to make it possible to resize whole window to make the details subwindow bigger and better fit the main window

or

- use word wrapping to make the text better fit the subwindow

or

- to implement something like bubble help which would show you the whole text in some text bubble when moving a cursor on it

I know, this is a minor thing but solving this would improve the work with Kosmo – especially when using various projections. I must say, that these projection details are very useful for me, for example as I needed to find out which “Pulkovo 1942” projection is the one for me -  for the area of Czech Republic.

regards

Jan

=?us-ascii?Q?projekce=5Fkosmo01=2Epng?= (30K) Download Attachment
=?us-ascii?Q?projekce=5Fkosmo01=5Fbig=2Epng?= (33K) Download Attachment
=?us-ascii?Q?projekce=5Fkosmo02=2Epng?= (29K) Download Attachment
=?us-ascii?Q?projekce=5Fkosmo02=5Fbig=2Epng?= (32K) Download Attachment

Re: projection window - cannot resize

Sergio Baños Calvo-2
Good morning Jan.

We'll take it into account for the next version for sure, another user requested a similar thing a few weeks ago and we have prepared some changes to make it possible.

Thanks for the suggestion :).

Regards,