question about mapnik2

volterra79
Hi allt,
i have a question about mapnik2. s it possible to read a value from a filed of
a database and use this value to place label in my map?
Below i write may case:

Style

<TextSymbolizer allow-overlap="yes"  face-name="DejaVu Sans Book" size="10"
fill="#000000" halo-radius="0" wrap-width="0" dx =[x]>[name]</TextSymbolizer>

Layer

(SELECT way, name, x FROM planet_osm_point ) as test

Thanks

Francesco

Re: question about mapnik2

Peter Körner
Hi Francesco,

i don't think this is possible. You could however translate the contents
of your way-query as part of your select statement using something like
that (pseudocode):

(SELECT ST_Translate(way, x, 0) AS way, name  FROM planet_osm_point) as test

On a osm2pgsql database you would specify x in meters.

Peter

Am 15.02.2012 11:37, schrieb [hidden email]:

> Hi allt,
> i have a question about mapnik2. s it possible to read a value from a filed of
> a database and use this value to place label in my map?
> Below i write may case:
>

> Style
>

> <TextSymbolizer allow-overlap="yes"  face-name="DejaVu Sans Book" size="10"
> fill="#000000" halo-radius="0" wrap-width="0" dx =[x]>[name]</TextSymbolizer>
>
> Layer
>
> (SELECT way, name, x FROM planet_osm_point ) as test
>
> Thanks
>
> Francesco

Re: question about mapnik2

addme
On a osm2pgsql database you would specify x in meters.
[url=http://www.pass4-sure.ws/]pass4-sure.ws[/url] [url=http://www.exam-braindumps.com/]http://exam-braindumps.com/[/url]