"We're On The Map" vinyl window clings?

Russ Nelson
Cleaning out my office. Found an envelope with about 80 vinyl window
clings. You peel off the backing and apply it to the inside of a glass
window. The idea was to add an establishment to OSM, then give them
one of these to put on the inside of one of their windows so passersby
could see it. It says:

We're               www.OpenStreetMap.org
On                  wrapped in a semicircle around
The Map!            the OSM logo
---------------------------
www.openstreetmap.org
  An Open Source Map of the World

(smaller print) Get your own cling for free at www.cloudmade.com/cling

If anybody has a use for them, I'll send them to you at my
expense. Preference given to the cheapest shipping address. :-)

Before you bother to check, no, the cloudmade.com/cling address
404's. Nick Black is still there. We could probably talk him into
making the URL work again and say "Sorry, offer expired in 2010" or
something like that.

--
--my blog is at    http://blog.russnelson.com
Crynwr supports open source software

Re: "We're On The Map" vinyl window clings?

Ian Dees
I'm interested in making some more of these. Anyone want to put together a design? I can order some and/or set up a page for people to order some for themselves.

On Mon, Oct 31, 2016 at 8:11 PM, Russ Nelson <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

521 Pleasant Valley Rd. | <a href="tel:%2B1%20315-600-8815" value="+13156008815">+1 315-600-8815
Potsdam, NY 13676-3213  |     Sheepdog

Re: "We're On The Map" vinyl window clings?

Russ Nelson
No one has expressed interest in five days, so I'm landfilling them.
-russ

Russ Nelson writes:
 > Cleaning out my office. Found an envelope with about 80 vinyl window
 > clings. You peel off the backing and apply it to the inside of a glass
 > window. The idea was to add an establishment to OSM, then give them
 > one of these to put on the inside of one of their windows so passersby
 > could see it. It says:
 >
 > We're               www.OpenStreetMap.org
 > On                  wrapped in a semicircle around
 > The Map!            the OSM logo
 > ---------------------------
 > www.openstreetmap.org
 >   An Open Source Map of the World
 >
 > (smaller print) Get your own cling for free at www.cloudmade.com/cling
 >
 > If anybody has a use for them, I'll send them to you at my
 > expense. Preference given to the cheapest shipping address. :-)
 >
 > Before you bother to check, no, the cloudmade.com/cling address
 > 404's. Nick Black is still there. We could probably talk him into
 > making the URL work again and say "Sorry, offer expired in 2010" or
 > something like that.
 >
 > --
 > --my blog is at    http://blog.russnelson.com
 > Crynwr supports open source software
 > 521 Pleasant Valley Rd. | +1 315-600-8815
 > Potsdam, NY 13676-3213  |     Sheepdog

Re: "We're On The Map" vinyl window clings?

Hans De Kryger

Send them to me. I'll find a use

Regards,
Hans

Russ Nelson writes:
 > Cleaning out my office. Found an envelope with about 80 vinyl window
 > clings. You peel off the backing and apply it to the inside of a glass
 > window. The idea was to add an establishment to OSM, then give them
 > one of these to put on the inside of one of their windows so passersby
 > could see it. It says:
 >
 > We're               www.OpenStreetMap.org
 > On                  wrapped in a semicircle around
 > The Map!            the OSM logo
 > ---------------------------
 > www.openstreetmap.org
 >   An Open Source Map of the World
 >
 > (smaller print) Get your own cling for free at www.cloudmade.com/cling
 >
 > If anybody has a use for them, I'll send them to you at my
 > expense. Preference given to the cheapest shipping address. :-)
 >
 > Before you bother to check, no, the cloudmade.com/cling address
 > 404's. Nick Black is still there. We could probably talk him into
 > making the URL work again and say "Sorry, offer expired in 2010" or
 > something like that.
 >
 > --
 > --my blog is at    http://blog.russnelson.com
 > Crynwr supports open source software
 > 521 Pleasant Valley Rd. | +1 315-600-8815
 > Potsdam, NY 13676-3213  |     Sheepdog

Re: "We're On The Map" vinyl window clings?

Hans De Kryger

Im a big local mapper, I'll convince some local businesses

Regards,
Hans