raster

Angelo Carriero

Hi,
I have same problems with simbology of raster.

The first:
Is it possible to change the simbology of raster map?
I have an ArcInfo GRID file (DEM) and I'd like to modify the classification
like this:
500 - 1000 m red color
1000-1500 m green
> 1500 m blue

The second:
I show the DEM Arcinfo Grid file but I cannot ask the information about the
value of single cell.
Is it possible?

Regards
Angelo

R: raster

Giuseppe Aruta
Hi Angelo,
I am not sure but probabily sextante has some features to change colour simbology of raster.

Giuseppe

> I have same problems with simbology of raster.
>
> The first:
> Is it possible to change the simbology of raster map?
> I have an ArcInfo GRID file (DEM) and I'd like to modify
> the classification
> like this:
> 500 - 1000 m red color
> 1000-1500 m green
> > 1500 m blue
>
> The second:
> I show the DEM Arcinfo Grid file but I cannot ask the
> information about the
> value of single cell.
> Is it possible?
>
> Regards
> Angelo
> -----Segue allegato-----

Rif: R: raster

Angelo Carriero

Thanks Giuseppe,
I reclassify raster file with Sextante but I cannot change the simbology of
reclassified raster file.
Probably I have to load SLD file, but I don't know how to make this file.
Can you help me?
And then I cannot ask information about pixel value.

Regards,
Angelo

R: Rif: R: raster

Giuseppe Aruta
Hi Angelo,
unfortunately Kosmo is not available to change simbology of raster nor  explore pixel informations, like GvSIG. I didn't test using SLD - this could be a possibility. Did you test it already?

Giuseppe

> I reclassify raster file with Sextante but I cannot change
> the simbology of
> reclassified raster file.
> Probably I have to load SLD file, but I don't know how to
> make this file.
> Can you help me?
> And then I cannot ask information about pixel value.
>
> Regards,
> Angelo
> -----Segue allegato-----

Re: R: Rif: R: raster

Sergio Baños Calvo
Good morning Angelo.

As Giuseppe pointed, Kosmo isn't able to change raster simbology (apart
from the layer transparency and visibility depending on the scale) nor
explore pixel information yet. Both functionalities are planned to be
added in the next versions.

The SLD isn't a possibity either, Kosmo will take into account only
transparency and visualization scale parameters for raster layers

Regards,

Giuseppe Aruta escribió:

> Hi Angelo,
> unfortunately Kosmo is not available to change simbology of raster nor  explore pixel informations, like GvSIG. I didn't test using SLD - this could be a possibility. Did you test it already?
>
> Giuseppe

Sergio Baños Calvo

Jefe de desarrollos
Sistemas Abiertos de Información Geográfica, S.L. (SAIG S.L.)
Tlfno. móvil: 685005960
Tlfno. fijo: (+34) 954788876

E-mail: [hidden email]