recent installation problem of JGrass

Andrea Antonello
Hi JGrass people,
many of you recently described an installation error of JGrass which
we were not able to fix (and understand).

I can finally tell you that you were all right. Beeing abroad a lot in
the last weeks kept us from understanding it, but we now got the
problem.
It all depends on a particular plugin that is breaking everything.
We are working on getting you a fresh package. Tomorrow we will be
able to test it in class.
In the meanwhile a fix would be to remove the following package from
the plugins folder in the udgi/jgrass installation:
org.eclipse.update.ui.nl1_3.2.1.v200609270227
remove also the workspace to be sure and then relaunch. Everything should work.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Andrea