rendering problem

Andre Hinrichs
Hi List,

I found a tile where the rendering of a multipolygon seems to be wrong.
I've rendered the tile locally and have examined the data.osm file and
all seems to be OK. The polygon in the data.osm file is closed, means
all outer ways have been loaded and the rendering inside of JOSM (after
adding version-tags to all objects) is also OK. But the created tile is
faulty. All ways of the relation have roles set and the outer ways are
sorted.

What's wrong here?

Relation ID: 1204544
Tile: http://tah.openstreetmap.org/Browse/tile/12/1130/1711

Any hints? Or is this a bug in osmarender?

Regards
Andre

Re: rendering problem

a_a-2
Hi Andre,

Andre Hinrichs wrote:

> Hi List,
>
> I found a tile where the rendering of a multipolygon seems to be wrong.
> I've rendered the tile locally and have examined the data.osm file and
> all seems to be OK. The polygon in the data.osm file is closed, means
> all outer ways have been loaded and the rendering inside of JOSM (after
> adding version-tags to all objects) is also OK. But the created tile is
> faulty. All ways of the relation have roles set and the outer ways are
> sorted.
>
> What's wrong here?
>
> Relation ID: 1204544
> Tile: http://tah.openstreetmap.org/Browse/tile/12/1130/1711
Relation #1204544 had 4 (outer) ways, namely 80146707, 80146710,
80146733 and 80146736, which were tagged as "natural=coastline". This
confused "close-areas.pl". I've fixed that, now it renders just fine 8-).

> Or is this a bug in osmarender?
Imho: No.

Best regards

Alfons

Re: rendering problem

Andre Hinrichs
Hi Alfons,

thank you for fixing this. Shame on me, that I overlooked that as I'm
mainly doing coastline fixing at the moment...

Kind regards

Andre