Quantcast

residential area processing switch

Mike Baggaley
Hi is there a switch to turn off the new residential area processing (I
can't see one in the documentation or in the code)? If not, can one be
added? This new bit of code is causing difficulties in my (slightly patched)
version of mkgmap, and I have no need of its functionality.

Thanks,
Mike

Re: residential area processing switch

Mike Baggaley
Thanks Gerd (and ArndtAm who sent me the same suggestion).

That worked a treat.

Cheers,
Mike