Quantcast

rotate the jgrass raster legend

Emanuele Cordano
Dear all,

I have to put a jgrass raster map in a poster with its legend, as an image.  Because I do not enough space in the poster to put the jgrass legend vertically, I kindly ask if it is possible to rotate and set the jgrass legend horizontally?

Thank you very much

ciao

Emanuele

Re: rotate the jgrass raster legend

Andrea Antonello
Hi Emanuele,

> I have to put a jgrass raster map in a poster with its legend, as an image.  Because I do not enough space in the poster to put the jgrass legend
> vertically, I kindly ask if it is possible to rotate and set the jgrass legend horizontally?

no, I am afraid not. The function is not implemented.

Cheers
Andrea

> Thank you very much
>
> ciao
>
> Emanuele

Re: rotate the jgrass raster legend

Emanuele Cordano
Hi Andrea,

thank you for the reply. Anyway, I solved my problem.

cheers

Emanuele