server is down ?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

server is down ?

didier2020@free.fr
hi all

i can't get request from server since about 00h00

the server is down ?

didier




_______________________________________________
Tilesathome mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/tilesathome
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: server is down ?

Jarosław Komar
W dniu 2011-11-14 09:18, didier2020 pisze:

> hi all
>
> i can't get request from server since about 00h00
>
> the server is down ?
>
> didier
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Tilesathome mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/tilesathome
>
It seems down to me. And tah.openstreetmap.org is not working also.
Also http://tahstats.appspot.com/ didn't update today. Last update was
yesterday about 23h10.
But I don't know anything more than that.

_______________________________________________
Tilesathome mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/tilesathome
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: server is down ?

Jeremy Adams
> It seems down to me. And tah.openstreetmap.org is not working also.
> Also http://tahstats.appspot.com/ didn't update today. Last update was
> yesterday about 23h10.
> But I don't know anything more than that.
>

Just pinging the list here since the server is still down after ~2
days now.  There's some HTTP pages responding now, but none of the t@h
stuff seems functional.

Any word on what's going on?

-Jeremy

_______________________________________________
Tilesathome mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/tilesathome
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: server is down ?

spaetz
On Wed, 16 Nov 2011 09:17:12 -0500, Jeremy Adams <[hidden email]> wrote:

> > It seems down to me. And tah.openstreetmap.org is not working also.
> > Also http://tahstats.appspot.com/ didn't update today. Last update was
> > yesterday about 23h10.
> > But I don't know anything more than that.
> >
>
> Just pinging the list here since the server is still down after ~2
> days now.  There's some HTTP pages responding now, but none of the t@h
> stuff seems functional.
>
> Any word on what's going on?
Now, I'm checking why I receive HTTP Error 500 for some pages.

Sebastian

_______________________________________________
Tilesathome mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/tilesathome

attachment0 (203 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: server is down ?

spaetz
In reply to this post by Jeremy Adams
On Wed, 16 Nov 2011 09:17:12 -0500, Jeremy Adams <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Just pinging the list here since the server is still down after ~2
> days now.  There's some HTTP pages responding now, but none of the t@h
> stuff seems functional.
>
> Any word on what's going on?

The server had been rebooted 3 days ago, and mysql failed to start up
automatically. Things should be working again now.

Sebastian

_______________________________________________
Tilesathome mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/tilesathome

attachment0 (203 bytes) Download Attachment