should we migrate to osm forum

Luke W. (lakeyboy)
OK, I have switched from my Hotmail to my Gmail as well as changing my
format from HTML to just plain text. Hopefully this will fix my
problems but I do think it is funny I am creating a reason against the
mailing list without even realising it. But I'll just make it clear
that I am not against them personally, I just worry about how many
people are put off by them (although I do not know the figures
myself).

Liz

Re: should we migrate to osm forum

Liz
On Fri, 13 Jun 2008, Luke Woolley wrote:
> OK, I have switched from my Hotmail to my Gmail as well as changing my
> format from HTML to just plain text. Hopefully this will fix my
> problems but I do think it is funny I am creating a reason against the
> mailing list without even realising it. But I'll just make it clear
> that I am not against them personally, I just worry about how many
> people are put off by them (although I do not know the figures
> myself).

Well if we do see mails coming in through the gmane system we will know that
forum-type people have bridged the gap.
I've put links on the wiki to be explicit about where we 'hang out'.