style file warnings

brad
I noticed warnings with my style file so I back checked with the
Openfietsmap_full style and I see the same warning:

Found one style in /home/brad/Maps/OSM/Style/Openfietsmap_full/
Warning: routable type 0x08 is used for non-routable line with level 0.
This may break routing. Style file lines, line 179
and more ...

Are these warnings safe to ignore?

Re: style file warnings

Gerd Petermann
Hi Brad,

The warning was added because this combination can cause trouble. Maybe it only causes trouble if another condition is met, but in my eyes it is
a good idea to avoid it.

Gerd

Re: style file warnings

brad
I have some styles like 0x08 which I think I'm only using for
non-routable ways, but I'm getting that error.   Are there some styles
that are hard coded to routable?

On 5/3/19 2:39 AM, Gerd Petermann wrote:

> Hi Brad,
>
> The warning was added because this combination can cause trouble. Maybe it only causes trouble if another condition is met, but in my eyes it is
> a good idea to avoid it.
>
> Gerd

what you do is what the warning says: "Warning: routable type 0x08 is used for non-routable line with level 0.
This may break routing. Style file lines, line 179"
The type 0x08 is meant for routable lines, but you use it with non-routable lines.

Gerd