style-manual.pdf

Eugeny_B
Error in style-manual.pdf str.23 - 24

Re: style-manual.pdf

Eugeny_B
Page 23-24 in the table after mkgmap:residential next text, next error. Shift the table until the end.
No description mkgmap:option:<key>

Re: style-manual.pdf

Eugeny_B
in the file mkgmap-master\doc\styles\internal-tags.txt
line
| +mkgmap:residential+  | Name of the residential relation/polygon the element is located in or 'yes' if unnamed
should look like this
| +mkgmap:residential+  | Name of the residential relation/polygon the element is located in or 'yes' if unnamed | none
then, the offset table is not going to happen.

Re: style-manual.pdf

Gerd Petermann
Sorry for the late response, did not see your mails before.
I've committed the change in the branch.

Gerd