Quantcast

toolbox

Bis Nulama
Dear Jgrass friends,

today I installed all the new updates from the updates menu and I found a new and really interesting button on my bar, called toolbox.

I realized that this "tools" bar contains a lot of possibilities that I would love to use... Such as: making an histogram of the raster map that I am using.
I first select on Hystogram, I rightclick on it, I try to select a layer, but I do not obtain anything (I even cannot see the layers of the map I'd like to work on). Also execute does not worl (grey)

Can someone tell me how to make this "toolbox button work"? Any old post about it?
Thanks

laura

Re: toolbox

Silvia Franceschi-2
Ciao Laura,
I really don't know exactly what you are talking about.
I think you downloaded the Sextante extention for uDig, but this is not
JGrass, this is a new part of uDig that is only partially integrated
into uDig. If you need some other explanations please write to the uDig
mailing list.

To come back to your problem, if you need to do an hystogram of you
raster map, you can use the h.cb command in the JGrass Horton Machine.
You can find some more informations on this command on the website in
the HortonMachine section, or if you need something else you can just
ask here in the mailing list.

Ciao

Silvia