trac

Steve Coast
I'm going to dump websvn and bugzilla for trac. We'll keep mediawiki
given the comments.

So I've put a note on the trac wiki pointing to /wiki/

have fun,

SteveC [hidden email] http://www.asklater.com/steve/

Re: trac

Lars Aronsson
SteveC wrote:

> I'm going to dump websvn and bugzilla for trac. We'll keep mediawiki
> given the comments.

For some of the nice features in trac's wiki, I think we could
create replacement templates in MediaWiki.  For example, linking
to ticket #5 in trac's ticket database, the URL
http://www.openstreetmap.org/trac/ticket/5 can be represented as
{{ticket|5}} in MediaWiki.

I just wrote
http://www.openstreetmap.org/wiki/index.php/Template:Ticket
to do this trick.  (A trac ticket trick, in fact.)

Trac's wiki help page
http://www.openstreetmap.org/trac/wiki/WikiFormatting
lists these link features:

 * Tickets: #1 or ticket:1
 * Reports: {1} or report:1
 * Changesets: r1, [1] or changeset:1
 * Revision Logs: r1:3, [1:3] or log:branches/0.8-stable#1:3
 * Milestones: milestone:1.0 or milestone:"End-of-days Release"
 * Files: source:trunk/COPYING
 * Attachments: attachment:"file name.doc"
 * A specific file revision: source:/trunk/COPYING#200

--
  Lars Aronsson ([hidden email])