uDig tries to do WMS when asked to do WFS

uDig tries to do WMS when asked to do WFS

André Rodrigues
Hi everybody!

I’m developing WFS server functionality and it’s working quite well with a few GIS, but not with uDig.

Basically when I add the following WFS service:

I check the HTTP traffic and see that instead it tries to retrieve this other service:

This doesn’t work, as the service doesn’t provide any WMS functionality.

I’ve recorded a small video showing the issue:

Does anyone know about a solution to this?

Thanks in advance,

André