uMap and nodes

Bill Leddy
Hi all,

First, thanks to all who helped me with my initial questions about bicycle Sharrows. Overpass, uMap and one or two helpful blog posts got me well on my way.

Here is the map I made: http://umap.openstreetmap.co/m/97/  (you may need to zoom in to Sacramento California.  About 100mi. East of San Francisco. )

So my bike routes show up when you zoom in close enough but there are 4 node markers that seem to show up at all zoom levels. I only want them to show when the user is zoomed in a bit to reduce clutter. I've set the zoom limits in the Remote Data panel at 16 to 19 but the  markers are always there. Any suggestions?
I've made it open to all to edit, so feel free to experiment with any ideas you have.

Regards,
    Bill Leddy

Re: uMap and nodes

Bill Leddy
Answered my own question: check the "dynamic" box in the remote data panel.