udig website down ?

fgdrf
Hello List,
I tried to connect to http://udig.refractions.net/ but the services is not available. Doesn't the domain exist anymore?

Please have a look at!

Frank

Re: udig website down ?

Jody Garnett-2
Wow!

We can contact [hidden email] (but it looks like their domain name lapsed so are they getting email?) Well if we are getting email from the mailing list it is probably still working.

In the future if you have any trouble (website, wiki, mailing list) send an email to [hidden email]

Jody

On 20/09/2010, at 7:21 PM, Frank Gasdorf wrote:

Hello List,
I tried to connect to http://udig.refractions.net/ but the services is not available. Doesn't the domain exist anymore?

Please have a look at!

Frank

Re: udig website down ?

Ben Caradoc-Davies
If anyone has IP addresses for udig.refractions.net and
postgis.refractions.net please let us know so we can put them in our
hosts files.

Regards,
Ben.

On 20/09/10 17:44, Jody Garnett wrote:

> Wow!
>
> We can contact [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>  (but it looks like their domain name lapsed so are they getting email?) Well if we are getting email from the mailing list it is probably still working.
>
> In the future if you have any trouble (website, wiki, mailing list) send an email to [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>
>
> Jody
>
> On 20/09/2010, at 7:21 PM, Frank Gasdorf wrote:
>
> Hello List,
> I tried to connect to http://udig.refractions.net/ but the services is not available. Doesn't the domain exist anymore?
>
> Please have a look at!
>
> Frank

Ben Caradoc-Davies <[hidden email]>
Software Engineering Team Leader
Australian Resources Research Centre

Re: udig website down ?

Jody Garnett-2
http://199.103.56.11/ works for one of them; the thing is I thought they were all one server that would route based on what was provided?
Jody
On 21/09/2010, at 1:13 PM, Ben Caradoc-Davies wrote:

> If anyone has IP addresses for udig.refractions.net and postgis.refractions.net please let us know so we can put them in our hosts files.
>
> Regards,
> Ben.
>
> On 20/09/10 17:44, Jody Garnett wrote:
>> Wow!
>>
>> We can contact [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>  (but it looks like their domain name lapsed so are they getting email?) Well if we are getting email from the mailing list it is probably still working.
>>
>> In the future if you have any trouble (website, wiki, mailing list) send an email to [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>
>>
>> Jody
>>
>> On 20/09/2010, at 7:21 PM, Frank Gasdorf wrote:
>>
>> Hello List,
>> I tried to connect to http://udig.refractions.net/ but the services is not available. Doesn't the domain exist anymore?
>>
>> Please have a look at!
>>
>> Frank

> Ben Caradoc-Davies <[hidden email]>
> Software Engineering Team Leader
> CSIRO Earth Science and Resource Engineering
> Australian Resources Research Centre

Re: udig website down ?

Ben Caradoc-Davies
Thanks, Jody, that works for both. I put this in my /etc/hosts

199.103.56.11 udig.refractions.net postgis.refractions.net

(Need to use a hosts file to get the name in the URL for HTTP/1.1
virtual hosting to work.)

Kind regards,
Ben.