update schema

ERNANDES, Fabrice

Hi !

I have got an application based on udig with my own datastore which map my data model,  and I would like to know how I can update schema of a layer in my datastore programmatically … I am looking at the method “updateSchema()” of datastore class

For example, my layer have 3 attributes which map 3 attributes of my model, I need to add or remove an attribute of that model programmatically (because user update my model from a view)…and I want my TableView of features in udig take in account of that change.

Thanks for your help

Fabrice