validating KML file

tedyu
Hi,
The attached kml is supposed to contain a polygon within the state of Alabama.

Can someone point out what was wrong ?

ALABAMA.kml (926 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: validating KML file

tedyu
Thanks James for the pointer.

BTW I have 100K locations which I want to display using Google Earth. What would be the proper format for such task ?