view/plugin showing age of an object

Florian Lohoff-2

Hi,
i am regularly visiting areas and try to find last modifications.
Typically this is caused by some routing regressions i get automatically
notified of.

So i know the rough area something has changed so i open the area and
now try to find recent changes. By recent i mean between 7 days to 2 hours.

Typically i click through suspect objects and look up their
history.

Optimally i'd like to have something like the maxspeed view which shows
the relative age of the objects in view. I couldnt find anything which
does this, and i couldnt find if i can access node/way metadata in
MapCSS e.g. calculate objects age.

Is there anything i didnt see?

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff                                                 [hidden email]

Re: view/plugin showing age of an object

Dirk Stöcker
Hello,

> i am regularly visiting areas and try to find last modifications.
> Typically this is caused by some routing regressions i get automatically
> notified of.
>
> So i know the rough area something has changed so i open the area and
> now try to find recent changes. By recent i mean between 7 days to 2 hours.
>
> Typically i click through suspect objects and look up their
> history.
>
> Optimally i'd like to have something like the maxspeed view which shows
> the relative age of the objects in view. I couldnt find anything which
> does this, and i couldnt find if i can access node/way metadata in
> MapCSS e.g. calculate objects age.
>
> Is there anything i didnt see?

Use the "timestamp:" search function?

Ciao
http://www.dstoecker.eu/ (PGP key available)

On Mon, Mar 18, 2019 at 05:30:37PM +0100, Dirk Stöcker wrote:
> Hello,

> > Is there anything i didnt see?
>
> Use the "timestamp:" search function?

I know that - But that needs absolute times. I cant search for
timestamp:>-8h can i ?

And i was more like thinking of a maxspeed stuff - Age shows in
the colours.

So newest objects are green and the older they get from 0Min to 24h
it fades to red or stuff like that.

I bit like a mix of "modified" and "maxspeed" view/style.

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff                                                 [hidden email]