wanted: gps/gpx tracks for Guildford... anyone?

wanted: gps/gpx tracks for Guildford... anyone?

Tom Carden
It would be really handy if we had a bit of Guildford in the OSM
database, for testing some stuff I'm working on at the moment.

All will be revealed at some point soon, but in the meantime if anyone
happens to have any, could they upload them?

Thanks,

Tom.

Re: wanted: gps/gpx tracks for Guildford... anyone?

stevec-4
I'm happy to go to Guildford for a couple of hours one evening this
week and get some outline tracks. Anyone want to join? Turn it in to a
pub crawl?

> It would be really handy if we had a bit of Guildford in the OSM
> database, for testing some stuff I'm working on at the moment.
>
> All will be revealed at some point soon, but in the meantime if anyone
> happens to have any, could they upload them?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tom.

have fun,

SteveC [hidden email] http://www.fractalus.com/steve/