well mapped area for area navigation

maning sambale
Hi,

I'm looking for an area to test navigation in light with the new OSRM
v5 release [0]. Can anyone recommend an area which you think is
"navigation complete" in OSM?

Of course, "navigation complete means" different for different people,
here I define navigation for car.  So I'm looking for an area that has
"complete" map for:

- roads and names
- oneways
- traffic signals
- turn restrictions (including conditional turn restrictions)
- turn lanes (including bike lanes)
- speed limits
- exit signs and destinations for motorways

Advance thanks!

[0] https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/osrm-talk/2016-April/001184.html

--
cheers,
maning

Re: well mapped area for area navigation

Paul Johnson-3
On Mon, Apr 25, 2016 at 10:43 PM, maning sambale <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I'm looking for an area to test navigation in light with the new OSRM
v5 release [0]. Can anyone recommend an area which you think is
"navigation complete" in OSM?

Of course, "navigation complete means" different for different people,
here I define navigation for car.  So I'm looking for an area that has
"complete" map for:

- roads and names
- oneways
- traffic signals
- turn restrictions (including conditional turn restrictions)
- turn lanes (including bike lanes)
- speed limits
- exit signs and destinations for motorways

Advance thanks!

Tulsa County, Oklahoma (and most counties around it).