what todo if the status of a propal isn't set to Voting ?

what todo if the status of a propal isn't set to Voting ?

marc marc
Hello,

Some use the status to check propal with the status=Voting
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Category:Proposals_with_%22Voting%22_status
but some propal fail to have it, currently
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/camp_site_pitch

what todo in this case ? only fix the status or also extend the voting
period to allow ppl to have enought time to see it ?

Regards,
Marc

Re: what todo if the status of a propal isn't set to Voting ?

Michael Reichert-3
Hi,

Am 08.05.19 um 22:14 schrieb marc marc:
> Some use the status to check propal with the status=Voting
> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Category:Proposals_with_%22Voting%22_status
> but some propal fail to have it, currently
> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/camp_site_pitch
>
> what todo in this case ? only fix the status or also extend the voting
> period to allow ppl to have enought time to see it ?

The voting is invalid and has to be repeated.
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposal_process#Voting is quite
clear (emphasis as given on the wiki page in bold font)
> Set the *status=Voting, voteStartDate=<today>* and *voteEndDate=<today
> +14>* (YYYY-MM-DD).

I added an ambox (type=info) to the voting section of the proposal.

Best regards

Michael

Le 08.05.19 à 22:45, Michael Reichert a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> Am 08.05.19 um 22:14 schrieb marc marc:
>> Some use the status to check propal with the status=Voting
>> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Category:Proposals_with_%22Voting%22_status
>> but some propal fail to have it, currently
>> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/camp_site_pitch
>>
>> what todo in this case ? only fix the status or also extend the voting
>> period to allow ppl to have enought time to see it ?
>
> The voting is invalid and has to be repeated.

repeated from scratch or extended with voteEndDate=<today +14>  ?
imho extended fit the need but I prefer to ask.

Re: what todo if the status of a propal isn't set to Voting ?

Joseph Eisenberg
Oops, thanks for catching that.

It would be nice if this could all be set with one click in the wiki

Joseph