wps client

Jody Garnett-2
I have had a look at the WPS client code; against a 52N server. And it is able to connect and list the services; but thus far has been unable to send feature collections back and forth.
I will be having a look tomorrow and see if I can get it to turn over.

If it works out I would like to use WPS as the example "community" module in the walkthrough 1?  Unless Axios has already listed themselves (which would be fine as well).

Walkthrough 1 really benefits from showing adding a community module is a core part of the udig experience :-)
Jody

Re: wps client

Mauricio Pazos
On Tuesday 08 June 2010 09:09:08 am Jody Garnett wrote:
> If it works out I would like to use WPS as the example "community" module
> in the walkthrough 1?  Unless Axios has already listed themselves (which
> would be fine as well).
We did not added the  Axios plugins as example in the walkthrough 1.  WPS is
an interesting feature too.

--
Mauricio Pazos
www.axios.es